Primarily AIRBAG’s Sydney offices at 10 Butt St, Surry Hills, NSW, on location, or any other place that AIRBAG conducts its business.
Supervisor / Manager:
EP – Sydney (Alex Tizzard)
Head of Production/EP - Melbourne (Martin Box)
Managing Partner (Adrian Bosich)
AIRBAG Productions offers its employees a high degree of flexibility and responsibility in achieving their business goals. Provided agreed business objectives are met, you are encouraged to innovate and operate in a manner to maximize your effectiveness.
Represent AIRBAG professionally and ethically at all times.
To complete the work provided by AIRBAG to the highest level and to make management aware if a task cannot be completed by yourself for any particular reason.
Your main role is as Production Assistant/Office Manager for AIRBAG.
Carry out and fulfill tasks as outlined in the position description.
- Management of Jobs in coordination with the Producer
- Production support inc crew booking & creation of callsheets etc
- Create and maintain production schedules and keep the job calendars up to date
- Liaising with external suppliers
- Liaising with film crew/agents
- Organising equipment for shoots
- Pitch Assisting
- Assistance with budgeting
- Coordinating Award Entries
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Assisting directors and producers as necessary
- Maintain company collateral, including websites, showreels, file deliveries, social media
Onset Production Manager
- Being aware of and making sure all safety, OH&S and union regulations are followed
- Making sure all paperwork and agreements are supplied ie location / talent agreements
- Creation and maintenance of Daily Production Reports of shoot days for producers
- Managing mail and couriers
- Processing and coding invoices, credit card receipts, etc.
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment, and kitchen supplies
- Accommodating clients
- Front of house relations for client visits
- Keeping the office and kitchen tidy
- Keeping the store room in order
- Answering and screening telephone calls
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
- Strive to uphold AIRBAG’s reputation and workplace ethics at all times.
- Take any and all opportunities to develop your skills through both formal and informal training opportunities.
- Proactively seek out and receive feedback on your job performance and action it to the best of your ability.
- Provide the use of your own vehicle to transport yourself or equipment where
reasonably requested (expenses reasonably reimbursed).
Email your resume, with a cover letter to: